Whether you wish to remortages to make home improvements, raise some capital or consolidate your debts, we can find the best mortgage for you.
Looking to Remortage?
Regularly reviewing your mortgage and the mortgage market makes good financial sense.
Residential remortgaging is the process of replacing your current mortgage product with a new product, usually to either to switch to a better rate or release capital. The process is usually quick and easy, the legal aspect is simple, and doing so can ultimately put you in a much better position.
You should be considering a residential remortgage if any of the following apply:
- You are coming to the end of your initial rate (for example, the end of your 2-year fixed period) and your payments are about to go increase.
- You are on your lender’s SVR (standard variable rate).
- It’s expensive to move – you would like to do work to your property to improve its value and give more living space,
- Raise capital for school
fessor a car purchase
- Your circumstances have changed and you wish to
increase / decreaseyour monthly payment or the term youmortgage is being repaid over.
- You would like to release equity for investment purposes (a buy to let, or other)
- To clear debts (this may well be much cheaper in the short term but more expensive in the long term so thorough consideration is strongly recommended).
- You would like to reduce your mortgage loan and secure new terms.
- You are planning to move house but would like to keep and let your current property.
It is always worth talking to your existing lender to see what they will offer.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
Get In Touch
The guidance and/or advice contained within this website is subject to the UK regulatory regime and is therefore targeted at consumers based in the UK.
You voluntarily choose to provide personal details to us via this website. Personal information will be treated as confidential by us and held in accordance with GDPR May 2018 requirements. You agree that such personal information may be used to provide you with details of services and products in writing, by email or by telephone.
or call us
0345 017 8785